Monday, May 10, 2010

First Scrimmage!

Hawks,

Thanks to those who made it to practice on Saturday--after a few ominous clouds, the sky cleared and we had a beautiful morning on the Mall.

We're a GO for our scrimmage against the Forest Service team this Thursday, May 13! Our tentative location is 17th & Constitution. If anyone is available to snag the field let me know, but otherwise we'll plan to meet there between 5:45 and 6:00 so we can warm up a bit before we start playing.

Please let me know if you can make the scrimmage!

I know we're being encouraged to telework on Thursday. I'll plan to come to the office late afternoon to pick up the equipment and cooler. Please let me know if you'll be leaving from the office, so I know whether I'll have help rolling everything downtown--I'll plan to head out around 5:15. There is also a chance of rain but we'll just have to play it by ear.

On that note, if you have not yet filled out the team survey, please do so ASAP--we are inputting everyone's cell phone numbers into an automated system so we can send mass text updates on game statuses, locations, etc. The survey is here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDd5VzJEWENRQ3VpSF9Da2ozaVFmQXc6MQ

Thanks, and Go Hawks!

Coach Crazytoe

No comments:

Post a Comment